Become a Stylist
As a KR Stylist, you offer your clients personal styling - customized to their needs, preferences and price points, 100% online!Apply Now
- We created this business to empower entrepreneursYou will recruit clients through your social network and once established, KR will also match you directly with new clients.
- We will train you to become a fashion leaderWhether it’s the latest trends or closet staples, you will create head-to-toe Looks for your clients.
- You create personalized Lookbooks through our 100% online platformon your ideal schedule. Whether it’s a few hours a week or a FT job, it’s up to you.
- There's currently no cost to sign-up as a Keaton Row Stylist or clientthe Styling, Personalized Service and shipping for orders/returns for your Clients are FREE DURING OUR LAUNCH YEAR.
- You never have to worry about inventoryWe take care of everything, giving you access to 5000+ items but we leave the styling to you!
- There's no limit to what you can earnEarn monthly commission on everything your Clients purchase from your Lookbooks! Whether you are looking for extra spending money or a six figure salary, the sky is the limit! All paid directly to your PayPal account! Earn monthly commission on everything your Clients purchase from your Lookbooks!
How do I become a Stylist?
You can apply right here on our site. Complete the Stylist application and Profile. If and when we approve your application (usually within 24-48 hours), you can start recruiting Clients and Stylist protégés, using our training tools and templates.
Our Stylists are highly professional, friendly, and motivated. We can never guarantee acceptance, but demonstrating those qualities in your application is always recommended.
What is expected of me as a Keaton Row Stylist? Is this really “my own business”?
You are in business for yourself, but never by yourself. We give you the tools you need to succeed, but the effort is up to you. You are responsible for building your Client base, styling, and engaging your Clients. As a commission-based Stylist, the money you earn is directly proportional to the work you put into this business.
What am I selling/styling?
Lookbooks are created using Keaton Row's 5,000+ item catalog. The merchandise in the catalog is curated from our preferred retail partner sites by our Style Editor. Current retail partners: ASOS, Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Les Nouvelles.
What is a Lookbook
A Lookbook is curated selection of 5-7 head-to-toe outfits and two Express Boutiques (pages targeting a specific item your client wants, like accessories, blazers or flat boots) created by you to address each Client’s styling requests.
Is there any training or marketing support?
Yes - We will train you to become a fashion leader and a style authority for your Clients. Whether it’s the latest trends or closet staples, we will help you will create head-to-toe Looks for your clients.
We offer customized selling and marketing tools, templates and weekly Stylist communications that will update you on the latest news and features with Keaton Row. We also have monthly National Sales Calls to help you drive your sales and grow your business.
We also help you market your business through social media – sharing and RTing your Lookbooks and celebrating your success. Keaton Row will also help to market your business through exclusive features on our blog, the rotating roster of top Stylists on our homepage and all aspects of social media.
How do Clients use my Profile to learn more about my Styling experience?
Your Stylist Profile is like your business card and styling resume rolled into one! It is the perfect way to share your style aesthetic and show current and future Clients what makes you stand apart as a Stylist.
Make sure that your style inspiration photos, headshot, Q&A and featured Looks represent who you are as a Stylist. Click HERE (insert link to Katie’s profile) for an example of our Style Editor’s Profile.
How do I get clients?
You are an entrepreneur. You grow your own clientele by reaching out to your social networks and marketing yourself through social media. We support you by giving you access to marketing tools -- from personal business cards to email templates.
We’ve created a comprehensive plan to take you from brainstorming potential clients in your networks to asking satisfied clients for referrals. Our Clienteling Cheat Sheet is yours as soon as your profile is approved. With our strategies, templates, and the right attitude, you’ll have more than enough clients to keep you busy.
As we see your business performance grow, Keaton Row will also match you with additional new Client leads.
How do I build a relationship with my Clients? How often should I reach out to them?
It is critical that you respond to a Client’s Lookbook request within 24-48 hours. Your Client has been waiting for the perfect Stylist (you!) and they are ready to shop Lookbooks!
You should always send an introduction email to your Client – getting to know them and asking them about their style and fashion preferences and needs. This will allow you to better understand what brands they like, what type of environment they work and live in and the type of styles that they like and dislike.
Send one Lookbook to a new Client, and send a follow-up if they don’t find exactly what they’re looking for in the first. If you haven’t heard from a client in a month, that’s a good time to check in and ask if there’s anything you can help her find, or send her a couple of looks you think she might like. Maintaining relationships with existing clients is just as important as recruiting new ones.
What types of Lookbooks can I create?
We encourage Stylists to create Lookbooks to fulfill a variety of needs:
- Lookbooks to Fulfill Client Requests - Your Clients will request specific Lookbooks to fit their styling needs. Get to know their styling details even better through email communication to better understand their likes/dislikes.
- Public Lookbooks to share with all of your Clients – You can create Lookbooks that can be accessed by anyone, not just specific Clients. Public Lookbooks are the best way to promote your business through social media, recruit new Clients and keep your current Clients engaged with seasonal trends, the hottest styles off of the runway, sharing your favorite everyday looks and closet staples.
Keaton Row will feature top-selling public Lookbooks on all Client Dashboards – allowing your public Lookbooks to be featured and open to shop to all KR Clients!
We also have monthly contests where Stylists can win prizes and get exclusive features through social media where we promote our favorite public Lookbooks!
How do I earn money?
You earn commission whenever a client purchase from one of your Lookbooks, plus bonuses for referring friends as Stylists or Clients.
To raise your income, refer and mentor new Stylists. A mentor earns an additional $100/month just for mentoring three active Stylists.
So, in summary, you do what you do best. Style and spread the word to clients and other potential Stylists. Keaton Row takes care of the rest.
How do I track my sales?
You will receive a weekly sales report at the beginning of each week. You are also sent a copy of the sale invoice, whenever a Keaton Row Client purchases from your Lookbooks. You will also be sent a sales and earnings summary along with your payment every month.
How do I get paid?
Submit your payment (paypal is required) information per below:
Stylists are paid on or around the 15th of every month. Each payment reflects the commission + bonuses accrued from net sales (sales minus returns) and referrals from the prior month. Payments are sent directly to your PayPal account!
Please ensure that your information and PayPal account is completed in the “Basic Info” section of your Stylist Profile.