Become a stylist
Our mission is to inspire you to be your best innovative, entrepreneurial self and to empower you to take your fashion expertise to the next level. We believe in what you can accomplish.
Cheryl & Elenor, Keaton Row Co-Founders
How it works
- Reach out to your personal network of Clients Let them know you have started a business that will make their shopping easier!
- Create shoppable lookbooks using inventory from our retailers!
- Share your business and Lookbooks with your friends, family and social networks
- Sell & Earn commission on all sales from your Lookbooks! The more sales, the more earnings and the faster you build your styling reputation.
Be the CEO of your own online styling business.
- Earn money doing what you love
- Work on your terms, when and where you want
- Build your resume, portfolio and clientele
- Unlimited earnings potential
Style your clients through shoppable lookbooks
- Access to thousands of brands, directly from our retailers
- Personalize LBs for your Client's fashion, pricing and sizing preferences
- Fun and easy-to-use styling platform
- Earn commission on all sales generated by your lookbooks
- Don't be limited by geography - our innovative online styling platform allows you to service Clients throughout the US
Fashion entrepreneurship made easy
- You can take care of the styling. We take care of the shipping, reports and logistics!
- Marketing + Sales tools and training to help you grow your business
- Join our Stylist Community for support, guidance and inspiration from fellow Stylists
- Easy social media sharing to increase your online visibility and influence!
Your business. Your terms. Your style. Get inspired by our Stylist
Keaton Row allows me to work with clients far beyond my own personal social circles. I style for clients from California to Georgia - it's amazing to be able to work with women from so many different walks of life all around the country. It's also so helpful to be able to ask for advice, give feedback, and discuss my work with so many other stylists. Attending fashion week with other Elite Stylists made me really feel like a part of something big.
NYU, Bachelor of Arts in French and Studio Art.
“Go-To Stylist" in her social circle
New York, NY
Joined KR: October, 2013
Stylist Tips: Start it off with a bang! Tell all of your family, friends and colleagues that you've started your online styling business, encourage them to sign up as clients and to tell their networks about you. Once you have a solid list of clients, you'll start seeing the sales and it gives you the confidence to find even more clients and really pursue your business.
Through Keaton Row, I've had the chance to get to know many amazing Clients from across the country, and help them to discover their own personal style.
Fashion Institute of Technology, Freelance Fashion Stylist and E-commerce Styling Coordinator
New York, NY
Joined KR: February, 2012
Best Moment with Keaton Row: It was such an honor to present on behalf of Keaton Row and Google Hangouts at a Simply Stylist event.
Keaton Row has truly allowed me to to reignite my passion for fashion, while still being there for my children! My friend mentioned the opportunity to me - best advice I've ever taken! I immediately became immersed in the KR culture. It enables me to work on my time, at my own pace and with a subject matter I'm obsessed with! I make some extra money to pay for tennis lessons, piano lessons, vacations -- all while helping ladies build their confidence with style as well as creating personal connections.
Worked in fashion, including Victoria's Secret Catalogue.
Currently, proud stay at home mother of two children,
Michael (10 years old) and Maria (8 years old).
Joined KR: April, 2013
Best Moment with Keaton Row: Hands down...the Rebecca Minkoff show at New York Fashion Week! It was just as glamorous as I had anticipated, and my "fashion dream" had finally come true. Keaton Row has allowed me to become involved in something that I had thought had passed me by when I left the business 6 years ago.
When trying to decide what you want to do with your life, I often hear the question, "What could you do forever and not be paid for?" Keaton Row is exactly this. I truly love styling and working with my Clients. It’s given me the confidence to succeed and do what I love. I always knew I had an eye for style, but my success with KR has shown me how good I can be and has made me believe in myself even more.
Fashion Merchandising, Michigan State. Diane von Furstenberg and Caravan.
Currently, Sales & Marketing Manager for a local coffee company
Joined KR: March, 2013
Best Moment with Keaton Row: I love the closeness of the stylist community. We all support each other and want each other to do well. At the end of the day, the better we do collectively, the more Keaton Row will grow. One of my best moments has been speaking on my first National Sales Call, where I was asked to share my story and encourage and inspire others to set and achieve their personal goals.
I have a desire to help all women look and feel great!. At Keaton Row, I get the opportunity to do what I love, styling for my Clients every day while earning a “paycheck”, whether it's a $50 or $500+...also allowed me to do this in the comfort of my home, and... the flexibility to work on Lookbooks on my schedule.
Part Time Office Manager for Jibe Mobile & Property Manager/Owner
Los Altos, CA
Joined KR: April, 2013
Stylist Tips: Truly treat Keaton Row as a business. It's all about the relationship you build with your Clients and letting them know how much you value them. I use all of the Company’s resources and ideas, add my own touch (like personalized holiday cards) so that I can always respond in a timely and friendly manner. Making your clients feel extra special is why they will keep coming back to you.
Working with Keaton Row has inspired me to take my Styling to the next level, cemented my place as the source for fashion advice amongst my friends...helped me get my current job as Creative Director. It has also given me a sense of purpose in that I feel great happiness from helping people get dressed in the morning; helping them choose ways in which they can express themselves with their Style
Creative Director, Stylist Scoop
New York, NY
Joined KR: Jan 2013
Stylist Tip: The Keaton Row experience is what you make of it...you have control over your success. It’s all about how you market yourself...and the time and effort you put in. I dedicate a part of my everyday to Keaton Row and it has really paid off! I am also super passionate about my business and genuinely enjoy what I do.
The Pay & The Perks
- Unlimited earnings Earn commmision on all Lookbook sales + Additional bonuses
- Get paid online Monthly earnings paid directly to your Paypal Account
- Fashion insider perks + prizes Fashion week ticket, Trip to NYC & Miami, Special Event Invites & more!